Now that you are hopefully a little more comfortable with the workout, let’s amp it up a bit. I love music, all kinds and genres, and there is nothing better to help you get through a long sweaty workout than a good playlist. Here is what I am using this month to help me burn off a few more calories. Crank it up and get going!
1. Start Me Up – The Rolling Stones (how appropriate!)
2. Doom and Gloom – The Rolling Stones (yep, the Stones have a new album, and this song is crazy good)
3. Lonely Boy – The Black Keys
4. Spaceman – The Killers
5. Missionary Man – Eurythmics
6. I Like How It Feels – Enrique Iglesias
7. Locked Out of Heaven – Bruno Mars
8. Catch My Disease – Ben Lee
9. Stubborn Love – The Lumineers (yes, you’re done – cool down!)
What are your favorite workout tunes? I’d love to hear them for a future playlist!
Photo by Veronica Reeve